Thursday, March 26, 2009

Closing the Chapter of Rex

Well last night me and Rex decided to go our separate ways. I don’t know how I feel about this as I still don’t feel sad or upset. Weird. I think it has something to do with my heart. I feel as though it has iced fully over and I’m not afraid that I will end up alone for the first time in my whole life. I am not frightened of going to the movies alone, the one night stands or the dry times that my sex life is about to experience. Although that last one is really going to suck. I have a feeling that my heart is still broken and after the many loves and tragedies in my life I can honestly say that I can understand why. My first love died horrible, the second cheated on me and the third couldn’t commit to me. I have dated many men but they are the three loves of my life.

Tonight at work I had a lot of spare time to think about my broken heart and why I torture men so. I know how to make a man want me and I know what to do to get him to fall for me but if I lose interest than so does the man. Well that is what happened with Rex. Poor bloke didn’t know that he was circling the Venus fly trap when I made him fall madly in love with me. Of course at this moment in my life I am just addicted to the game but not the commitment. It was fun and he was a great companion and god dam the sex was great (Oh the memories) but the fact that I couldn’t love him made he think that I didn’t want him. I guess I learnt a lesson with Rex that not all nice guys are right for me. For he was the nicest guy I have dated but the baggage he had was enough to fly to the moon and back. I will never hate him for what happened as it is as much my fault as his but I don’t think I could ever take him back.

Well that’s the end of me and Rex and I will probably reminisce the good times and the sexcapades in other blogs yet to be posted. As of now, I close the Rex chapter of my life and move out into the big scary single world full of set-ups made by friends and family and the great sex of random guys that may one day turn into the man of my dreams. (Mind you I am not holding my breath any time soon). I will take life one day at a time and one man per day. LOL for that is the code for all single women who live in small towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment