Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How I met Stud

I felt like going out drinking on this particular Friday night so naturally I did! I went out with Heather and Aaron both old friends from school. Oh how long ago school seems now! I had a few rums and was feeling particularly flirtations so Heather and I hit the pool tables. I now realize that I’m not very good at pool. A little rusty as I kept saying. We started by playing doubles with these two guys. There names are Stud and Ompa! Not my choice in names but they describe the guys down to the letter T! Well it’s safe to say that we lost. Spectacularly! I was getting pretty drunk by this time so I started to dance on my own like I always do. Stud started dancing behind me just playing. Stud is the tall dark and hansom type that happens to look a lot like Zech off Neighbors the TV show in Oz. I started dancing back, what can I say good looking and god he can dance. We took it onto the dance floor where I asked him his age. WOW wasn’t expecting him to tell me 18 but hey I can work with that. With the pool game left behind unfinished we hit the dance floor where we hit it off straight away.

After 3 hours of dancing and 3 rums later I decided that it was time to call it quits and go home before the ugly lights got turned on. I casually slipped my hand in his pocket and got out his phone and entered my number. As I went to leave he grabbed my hand and asked me to one more dance. How could I say no to those beautiful deep brown eyes! We ended up leaving when the club closed. Something I never do. As I went to get into the taxi with Heather and Aaron, Heather disappeared only to reappear with Stud. He ended up going home with all of us. We than spent the rest of the night talking until the sun rose then slept in each others arms. I had the best time I have had in a while. I felt so alive and in touch with my body that I was on the verge of jumping the poor boy and showing him a few tricks of my own. Instead I decided to let him make the moves. Well after spending 3 days and 3 wonderful nights getting to know the ins and outs of him we finally ran out of things to say to each other and while looking into those eyes we shared our first kiss. I felt my heart race as his lips tenderly touched my. His hands found my thighs and then my arse. At this point he stopped kissing me as I felt like I could hardly breathe.

After the first tender kiss there were many more just as intense and just as breathtaking. We found ourselves laughing at the fact that my heart was beating fast enough to pound its way out of my chest. After that I walked him to the door and as we shared our last kiss at my front gate he left, still with the taste of me on his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment